- 2 large mangoes, ripe (bright orange or yellow & fairly soft)
- 1 (3/8 ounce) packet gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup hot water
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Scoop out the flesh of the mangoes & puree it in a food processor or blender until smooth. Set it aside in the processor/blender.
- In a saucepan, heat water until is reaches a rolling boil, then remove it from the heat.
- While stirring the water with a whisk or fork, sprinkle the gelatin over the surface of the water & stir briskly to remove any lumps.
- Add the sugar to the gelatin mixture & stir to dissolve. Add this mixture to the mango in the processor/blender, then add the coconut milk & process briefly until ingredients are combined.
- Pour this finished mixture into 4 dessert bowls & put in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours but not more than 24 hours.
- Serve cold on its own, or with fresh fruit & ENJOY!